Arbor Landing Needs YOU to Help Keep Its Standing as a Premier Community!
Arbor Landing is a vibrant community in the heart of Chesterfield County, but what really makes it such a desirable place is the quality of life it offers to its residents. And the community amenities, pride of ownership and feeling of belonging all come from the efforts and vision of residents like you. Even if your time is limited, an occasional contribution of your talent and labor can make a wonderful difference in the lives of you and your neighbors.
- Have you ever considered participating in the short-term and long-range planning for Arbor Landing? The Strategic Planning Committee could use your help in investigating options and establishing timelines for community improvements, based upon Arbor Landing’s budget and needs.
- Would you be interested in taking part in ensuring that Arbor Landing remains a safe place to live and raise a family? The Neighborhood Watch Committee needs Block Captains to assist in informing the community about safety awareness and help discourage acts of vandalism and other crimes.
- Are you interested in architecture and the overall look of the community? The Architectural Review Committee is responsible for evaluating residents’ requests for exterior changes, to make sure proposed changes are consistent with the community’s architectural guidelines. (Note: Members of the Architectural Review Committee do not have to deal with existing violations, as inspections and enforcement actions are handled by Community Partners of Virginia, Inc.)
- Do you have a head for numbers? The Financial Committee needs mathematically minded individuals to help review financial statements, balance sheets and HOA expenditures and prepare an annual budget, so that the Board of Directors can make sound financial decisions on behalf of Arbor Landing residents.
- If you love to plan events, the Social Committee would really appreciate your help in organizing and running functions throughout the year. Social Committee events provide a great way for Arbor Landing residents to meet and interact with each other, and offer families a special way to celebrate the various seasonal holidays.
If you are interested in learning more about these committees and ways in which you can help contribute to the high quality of life at Arbor Landing, please contact the ALHOA Office.