Crime Prevention Newsletter APRIL 2018.p[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [5.1 MB]
Please use this form to state any problems, questions, or concerns.
Adobe Acrobat document [144.6 KB]
ARBOR LANDING PICKLE BALL AND TENNIS COURT GUIDELINES
At the February 21, 2017 Board meeting the following procedure was established for residential use of the newly designed and resurfaced Tennis /Pickle Ball Court. To have access to the courts:
1. An Adult Arbor Landing/ Bel Arbor resident(s) only may get a key; keys are limited to 1 per household.
2. Keys will be issued during office hours ONLY beginning Friday, February 24, 2017. Current office hours are: Monday-9:00am-5:30pm; Tuesday-9:00am-5:30pm-CLOSED WEDNESDAY-Thursday -1:00pm-5:00pm and Friday-2:00pm-5:00pm
3. Adult resident must have a valid form of ID containing residential address.
4. Each key requires a $25.00 deposit, by CHECK or MONEY ORDER only, which is refundable upon moving out of the community or member no longer wants to use the courts.
5. Keys are non-transferrable
6. Loss of a key requires an additional $25.00 deposit to get a new one.
7. Each Resident is responsible for their safety and welfare and that of any guest(s) and must sign the sports court usage agreement for 2017 releasing the Association and its agents from any and all liability and harm.
Mail your assessment payment and coupon to:
Arbor Landing HOA
c/o Community Partners of VA, Inc.
PO Box 60606
Phoenix, AZ 85082
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any questions about ALHOA events, please contact the Arbor Landing HOA Office at 804.751.0976 or email@example.com.